Wow! I received five Liebster nominations, and from whom?? My five favorite bloggers!! (eeeeee)
Actually this is what blogging community is all about, appreciation and recognition! Can’t thanks, Meenakshi, Deepak, Jahid, Guspazha Chinar, Meera, enough for acknowledging my blog, Congrats to you all and Thank you so so much!!
Meenakshi – I can never ever stop praising her, she is a wonderful writer, poet and thinker, her poems, especially haiku (she specializes in haiku!) and articles have deeper sense and meaning to it… its so good to read her!
Deepak: He is the one who wrote Katy & Dug!! – I also own an e-book ! Everybody I know, knows Deepak!
Jahid: he is a captivating blogger; his memoires take you to that time & place, It seems like I know his friends personally now -parag da! special mention, because of his ‘great escape’!
Guspazha Chinar: She is young, she is enthusiastic and she has so much energy (read youth) in her writing I just love her
Meera: Oh I first read her short story, it was real fun, real short but interesting enough to hook me to her blog – Rat Nibbles (he he he Loved her intro)
Sorry for blogging so late (I am not going to give too-much-work-in-office excuse anymore, so just say I have been Lazy!- its not true, I am loaded with work!
Now as a nominee of Liebster Awards I must to do following things
a) Write 11 things about myself- That’s easy!!
b) Answer the questions by the blogger , who nominated me – Will be a mixed bag
c) Nominate 11 bloggers (with less than 200 followers)
d) Tell all the bloggers I nominated by posting in their blogs
11 Things about Myself
1. From Allahabad and an Allahabadi in every sense! Language, attitude, creativity, intelligence, humor, politics, power-lust, show-off...
2. I am a voracious reader, I read all the time!
3. I love Russian literature, Ivan Turgnev, Maxim Gorky, Tolstoy…Just love Charles Dickens (have read all his books) Romantic poets Keats, Wordsworth, Shelly… I adore Harishankar Parsai! Modern writers : Khaleed Hosseini! Aravind Aadiga , I read espionage/spy novels as well- Alistair McLean, Robert Ludlum are my favorite.
4. I believe in myself, I believe in God
5. Professionally I write! For leisure I write!
6. I Love my self- I am trying to be humble here that’s why its mentioned at #6
7. I am a passionate about my work and I am a perfectionist
8. I am painfully honest; I have never lied to my parents!! Sometimes I have lied to other people , friends, collogues, vendors, but only for a good … (that’s what I think!) -If its good you will know, if it’s bad you will know
9. I love Music- hip hop , R & B , Trance to be precise and like all Michael Jacksons fan I too think I am the biggest MJ fan in the world.
10. Volunteered many times for society servicing, Women upliftment and Child Education primarily
11. By this time you must have guessed I have never done any crazy stuff in my life so I might as well accept- I have not! , you may want to call me boring!
Answer Questions by bloggers who nominated me!
He he he I am going to choose the easiest ones!
1. Mention 3 things which give you happiness
a. Good Food, Good book and Animals (except reptiles)
2. How many hours of TV you watch daily
a. One hour most of the time
3. The reason you write?
a. My emotions are better expressed in writing, I also think I inherited it, My mother is a famous Hindi writer
4. What do you admire about yourself and why?
a. I am honest and I admire everything about myself ! and why? Because I am blessed to be me
5. What’s your idea of charity and why?
a. I think in place like India, its better to devote time than to give money, so I prefer to spend time and do things myself
6. You can’t leave home without…
a. I can’t leave without my Phone!
7. Emotion or logic
a. Mix of both, logical emotions
8. Can love happen more than once?
a. True love can happen only once.
9. Who is your idol?
a. My mother
10. What will you do if you get to know that there is no God?
a. If there is no God I will find someone else to pray , to believe in..
11. What can you die for, if anything?
The bloggers I nominate
Heartiest Congratulations! You all are amazing bloggers!!
1. Pink Orchid- The Fire in Me
2. Eswarji- Tryst with writing
3. Needhesh- Expression
4. Saurabh Chawla- Saurabh’s Lounge
5. TTT- Tangy Tomato Twist
6. Ravi ji- Ravi Akula Chronicles
7. NanI- South Explored
8. Himanshu Nagpal- Being Traveler
9. Titli-The Little Princess
10. Prasoon- Life is short and Time is Swift
11. Sathish- It slips a beat
Now My chance to ask question ( I will try to make it simple J)
1. From where you get ideas to blog (streets, newspapers, daily soaps…)
2. Why your blog name?
3. Poetry or prose what do you prefer and why?
4. The last book that touched your heart & why?
5. Fame or Money (yeah yeah I am asking this to writers but I have my reasons…)
6. Adventure or serenity- idea of perfect vacation
7. Work: Idle time everyday
8. Thoughts on online relationship
9. Religion v/s rational what’s your opinion
10. Being Married is better than being single?- your thoughts
11. We are Indians first then why there is a difference (read conflict) between South & North India - Thoughts
Ok I did it!! Would love to see other bloggers (besides the one I nominate) to answer some of these as well, whenever they have time. I read them a lot and would love to know more- Deepak (Not a surprise), Meenakshi (Not a surprise either), Panchali, Amitji, Jahid, Jay (oh I simply love his blog, road to sanitarium)
Thanks once again Meenakshi, Deepak, Jahid, Guspazha, Meera, for acknowledging my blog…